Looking for A Flexible Schedule With Opportunity In The Healthcare Industry?
Compensation: Competitive Pay
Hours: Per Diem or Part-Time, 20-25 Hrs./ Week
1) Applicant must be fully licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.
2) Must have at least two years’ recent experience in the direct care of the elderly or disabled adults.
3) Must possess a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
4) Must possess a vehicle that is insured and in safe working condition
1) Develop and review on an ongoing basis each member’s AFC plan of care.
2) Monitor the health status of all members to ensure that all needs are met
3) Periodically review caregiver flow sheets in the community with members of the team
4) Conduct on-site visits with each member
Flexible schedule, Local visit schedule